Pierre Lechelle on Going from Seed to Series A
Today, I’m talking with Pierre Lechelle, an Online Marketing & Growth Hacking expert who has helped over 150 SaaS companies grow their businesses.
In our chat, we’re going to dive into what it takes to bring a startup from the seed stage to their Series A, including what investors are looking for and how to give it to them.
If you’re looking to get to that next level of growth, even if you have no plans to raise money, then this is the episode for you.
Background leading up to today
- How did you get your start in the industry?
- What accomplishments are you most proud of?
From Seed to Series A
- What are investors looking for in a company raising their Series A?
What does the average seed-stage company need to change in order to get there?
- Building a comprehensive marketing strategy
- Building a Growth Stack
- Walk us through how you help startups go from one-off tactics to a repeatable marketing strategy
- What goes into building a Growth Stack that doesn’t slow a startup down?
Challenges going forward
- What else should startups be doing to set themselves up for after the Series A?
- What are the biggest challenges they’ll face going forward?
Parting advice for founders
- What advice would you give to a founder who just closed a Seed round?