Omer Khan on Finding Traction for Your SaaS Startup
Today, on The Early-Stage Founder Show, I’m talking with Omer Khan, the Founder of both Prestopod, a SaaS startup in the podcasting space, and SaaS Club which helps entrepreneurs build, launch and grow successful SaaS startups. In addition to all of that, Omer is also the host of The SaaS Podcast, which features in-depth interviews with proven SaaS entrepreneurs.
There is a ton of content out there on getting a startup off the ground, and Omer has delivered a lot of that himself, but in this interview, we’re going to focus on the stage many of you are at: growth. You have a product and you have customers, and now it’s time to accelerate your growth and really find traction.
After helping hundreds of companies and talking to dozens of founders, Omer is an expert in what startups need to do to take their company to the next level.
If you’re looking to grow your SaaS business the right way, then this is the episode for you.
- What lead you to the SaaS world?
- What does your business look like today?
- When did the podcast come about?
- How have you grown your audience?
Lessons learned on growing a startup
- How should a startup approach growth after finding product/market fit?
- How should they decide where to focus their efforts?
How Omer can help
- How can SaaS Club and your services help founders get there faster?