Ash Maurya on The Metrics of Growth
Today, I’m talking with Ash Maurya, the Founder & CEO of LEANSTACK which offers the tools, content, and coaching resources to help entrepreneurs succeed. He’s also the author of the books Running Lean and Scaling Lean, invaluable blueprints for building a successful startup and getting it off the ground.
In our chat, we’re going to dive into the pieces of each book that I think are most relevant to listeners of the show which are what Ash calls the metrics of growth and how you can use those to find traction and grow your startup.
If you feel like you’re moving forward without a clear plan, then this is the episode for you.
Background leading up to today
- Why is the Lean methodology so important for startups today?
- Walk us through what your approach to Scaling Lean looks like in practice
- How can this be implemented after a startup is already off the ground?
- How does LEANSTACK fit into the picture?
Rapid fire questions:
- In your job/business, what do you spend too much time on?
- What do you not spend enough time on?
- What is something you’re personally trying to learn or get better at?
- Ash’s Keynote Speech at Startup Showcase 2017
- Startup Metrics for Pirates
- Traction: How Any Startup Can Achieve Explosive Customer Growth
- Talk Like TED: The 9 Public-Speaking Secrets of the World's Top Minds
- The Hero's Journey: Joseph Campbell on His Life and Work